Sunday 19 August 2007

Mick Jagger and the Gaa do the business

As predicted it turned out to be a busy night last night, lot's of Cork langers up for the match,(semi final of the G.A.A football Championship) the Meath heads will arrive today (Sunday) as they don't have as far to travel.
It's very hard for a Dubliner to know who to support......... we hate both teams equally!
I think I'll be supporting Cork....... spit spit!
The buses from the Rolling Stones gig in Slane started arriving to O'Connell street at around 12:30am........... they were still queuing for Taxis at 4:30! happy days!
I'm still on normal time after the holidays, I felt tired from about 2:30am and had to call it a day around 4:30am, even though there was still loads of work on the streets!
I wasn't really bothering with too much conversation either....... maybe I'm suffering from the post holiday blues??