Monday 19 November 2007

The Delirious Mindless Self Indulgence Fan

Mindless Self Indulgence;


This girl got into the cab on O Connell Street and from the moment she sat in beside me I knew she would be the subject of tonights blog.
"I'm deliriously happy " she screamed "this has been the best weekend of my life and tonight has been the best night!" I didn't ask why, in fact I never said a word for the entire journey, I just mumbled from time to time.
It turns out she went to Belfast yesterday to see "Mindless Self Indulgence", (A pussy punk band)and her "favorite band in the world!" who were supporting "My Chemical Romance" who are her second favorite.
The Bass playing lady from MSI is married to the lead singer from MCR and these two are her "favorite people in the world!"
Tonight she went to see MSI again, in the Voodoo Lounge in Dublin, after the gig the band came back out to meet the fans, by the sound of things, this little girl that was sitting next to me, all but threw herself at the Bass playing lady, who ultimately ended up kissing her, signing her ticket and signing her?
The kiss meant she has kissed the lead singer of My Chemical Romance (by association) and the signature on her arm will be tattooed on permanently tomorrow!

The potential tattoo;


View Irish Taxi HOMEPAGE