Friday 15 February 2008

The night was as I'd Expected

There were lot's of couples, have you ever noticed how alike couples become?;
They seem to wear similar colour clothing and styles and somehow their facial features blend.
A gay relationship ended in the cab;
It was a bit sad, they used very eloquent language, words and phrases such as;
There should be less ambiguity,
I could give you pseudo Freudian explanations but it wouldn't help,
That's a deal breaker,
There's a distinct lack of trust,
I need to know I've got someone to catch me should I fall.
It was definitely over by the end of the trip, I'd have butted in only I didn't understand half of what they were saying.
The Horse drawn carriages did well;
They seemed to be coming and going from the "Green" regularly, with Heart shaped helium balloons attached and happy couples filling the seats, despite the near freezing weather.
A James Dean lookalike went home alone,
after believing a friend who told him Valentines was a good night to score chicks?
It wasn't as busy as I'd hoped it would be, but sure what the hell
Click HERE to View or ADD to the COMMENTS
View Irish Taxi HOMEPAGE