Monday 4 February 2008

Sporting Arguments

Tonight I had none.
Instead I agreed that Roy Keane (ex Ireland international Manchester United soccer player currently Sunderland FC manager) was indeed Ireland's greatest ever player and will some day make a fantastic Man U manager.
I also waxed lyrical about the abilities of Eddie o Sullivan (current Irish Rugby Manager) and his genius as a man manager.
I even agreed that David Moyes (Everton FC manager) is the most under-rated manager in the English premier division.
However;
I had a mild headache and wasn't in the mood for arguing, my real feelings are as follows;
Roy Keane is a traitor.
Eddie O' Sullivan is a plonker that should have been sacked afer the debacle that was the Rugby world cup!
David Moyes is Gollum and should have been put down at birth.
Click HERE to View or ADD to the COMMENTS

View Irish Taxi HOMEPAGE