Saturday 16 February 2008

They Felt Done

I got four English lads going from South William Street across to Abbey Street, they'd walked it earlier in about 5 minutes using a pedestrian bridge and walkways.
The same trip took me over fifteen minutes because of the one way systems and the traffic and as the journey wore on I could hear mutterings about the cost and the time of the trip.
The atmosphere in the cab grew thick, however if I'd said that they'd be better walking before they got in they'd have accused me of refusing a fare because it was short and if I'd mentioned it during the journey they'd have said I should have mentioned it before setting off, so I really couldn't win.
I just took the fare, said nothing and forgot about it (until now).
Click HERE to View or ADD to the COMMENTS
View Irish Taxi HOMEPAGE