Tuesday 16 October 2007

Obesity and the Taxi driver

Like many Taxi drivers,I have struggled with being overweight, it's a stagnant sort of job aligned with a degree of stress, (driving and awkward customers).
I turned 45 recently and decided it was time to do something about it once and for all...... if I intended lasting a few more years.
I've tried many "diets" in the past and always failed miserably so I decided to use the same method I used to give up the cigarettes all those years ago......cold turkey!
I chose Lipotrim; a total food replacement diet and since July 17th I've lost 5 stone!
I'm not advocating the same for anyone else, it was quite difficult and if it wasn't delivered by Pharmacies I would have grave concerns about it...only thing is it works and it's FAST!
Here are the obligatory before and after pictures
Before;

...........................................................................After;





View Irish Taxi HOMEPAGE