Friday 29 June 2007

FAQs........Answered

Are you busy tonight?
No it's been awful! In fact the whole week has been a disaster, I'm barely able to put food on the table! Please tip generously.

Anyone ever run off without paying?
Yes! In fact I've had nearly twenty so far this week! I'm having a hard time putting food on the table, please tip generously.

Ever get any Pukers or pissers in the car?
Yep! I had a girl tonight puked right were you are sitting! Thankfully it wasn't too liquid, so I just scraped it off and sprayed some aftershave on it.
Last night I had a pisser! same place, right were you are sitting, couldn't pay the soiling charge and I had to take the night off to let it dry out, meaning I'm finding it hard to put food on the table, please tip generously.

Can I smoke?
No

Can I eat?
No

Can I Drink?
No

Can I turn the music up?
No

Can I .......................
No